1. Automation and Process Control System Automation Services
1.1 PLC Programming
1.2 HMI (Human machine interface) programming
- Process overview
- Signal processing
- Process control
1.3 Operator interface and Data export – Design and installation of SCADA systems for large-scale processes
1.4 Automation Upgrades for production lines
1.5 Entire Plant Automation
For all projects we provide Maintenance and Operator Manuals. Documentation can be produced according to international standards: CE, IEC, UL, GOST.
2. Customized Control Panel Design and Build
- provide hardware design for all phases of electrical projects: control panel layout, electrical diagrams, plant layout.
- design and build single prototype of electrical / instrumentation / automation control panels or complete production runs of multiple electrical control panels.
- wall-mounted, floor-mounted and free-standing electrical panels.
- all cabinets are certified according to the applicable standards and have CE marking
- the highest standards of functionality and appearance — regardless of size or function.
- latest computer-designed software.
- panel upgrades to meet local approval requirements.
- system retrofitting.
- control panel refurbishment and repair.
- we also provide pneumatic control panels for complete integration of the instrumentation and the process valve control.
3. Site Installation & Commissioning
- start-ups and assistance with all the equipment produced at customer’s sites.
- control panel install and commission.
- pre-site surveys — electrical diagram.
We perform installation work, including the following:
- Cable trays installation.
- Positioning and mounting of electrical cabinets.
- Electrical connection.
Production completion and quality requirements are assured by our start-up and commissioning work that includes:
- I/O checks.
- Sensor calibration.
- Dry and wet tests.
- System tuning and optimization.
Based on our customers’ needs, we can offer command and control systems developed on the following platforms:
- SIEMENS: Simatic S7 3xx, S7 4xx, WinCC, PCS7.
- ROCKWELL: Allen Bradley, RSLogix, RSView.
ROCKWELL Business Segments
Rockwell Automation operates its business through two segments – Architecture and Software, and Control Products and Solutions.
- The Architecture and Software segment contains key elements of the Rockwell Automation control and information platforms, software applications, and automation components.
- Control Products and Solutions consists of motor control products and services.
Rockwell Automation covers control systems, industrial control components, information software, motor control devices, sensing devices, network technology, safety technology, and industrial security.
Rockwell Automation has engineered systems that range from custom-designed, bundled components to large, turnkey system integration projects. Services include repair, asset management consulting, and remote support centers and training.
- National Instruments: LabVIEW – monitoring applications.
- Wonderware: InTouch – HMI applications.